Thursday, June 11, 2015

1:1 Tantrum to Cuteness Ratio

I would like to preface this video by saying Quinn was an absolute monster last week. Everything sent him into hysterics, and he wanted to do the opposite of whatever I suggested. It was like 18 months all over again. Christian nicknamed the boys Snuggle Scream and Optimus Cry. I have recently detected the cause of his emotional instability (I hope), his two year old molers are coming in.

On the night of this video Quinn had fallen asleep in the stroller when I took them out for a run. When we got home I decided to let him keep sleeping and left him in the stroller while I started making dinner. He absolutely lost it when he woke up. He started screaming saying he wanted to go back on our walk, and he wouldn't get out of the stroller. This of course set Daxton off, and I was in for a wild ride. The dueling tantrums went on for about 30 minutes. When one boy would scream the other would scream louder, both demanding my attention. (This same scenario was repeated the other night, but how do I stop him from falling asleep?) I finally got them settled down, and we ate dinner, and this delightful moment was the highlight of my week. I have always said that Quinn will make me laugh after he throws a fit, but he really outdid himself this time.

Turn up the volume; you're going to want to hear this.


No comments:

Post a Comment